Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make custom floormats that will cover all of the carpet in my '05 with a center console?

I would like them to go all the way up to the bottom of the console and go all the way to the plastic below the door so dirt doesnt collect where the carpet goes under that plastic.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I haven't seen anything that will go to the bottome of the console, but Weathetech Digital Fit mats are prolly your best bet..

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like those...wish they would go up to the console.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yea I hear ya, I've had the husky ones and I hated them, so far the Weathertechs have been great. A little pricey but they are worth it..

·
Registered
641 Posts
I replace my interior carpet good fit and the mats fit perfect to the floor shape.

accmats.com

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My carpet is nice right now...just want to try and keep it that way. During hunting season it tends to fill up with mud pretty fast.

·
Registered
101 Posts
im thinkin of doin the whole floor replacement from lmc with the rubber flooring its about the same price as buying a set of good floor mats for front and back i think its listed for 200

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I have weather tech and love em!! I think they are the best!!!

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
^^^^ That would be correct I have never heard of or seen weather techs. I have had good luck with husky but, will look into WT. I only had the factory floor mats on my 08 chevy this past winter and from the melted snow the carpet was stained pretty bad.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
weather tec digi fit... probably my most favorite interior part. Just so clean and easy to clean. I love the rear covered front to back its awsome. Seats up all day. Should just take them out

Weather tecs are just thicker and tuffer feeling. Looked like they fit way tigher and percise in pictures over the rest.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have weather tech..i love them!

·
Registered
235 Posts
weathertech liners are heads above all other mats

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
I could jump into my truck with 10lbs of mud on each boot and not have to worry because my WT floor mats are there. 10000% guarantee they wont budge from the spot they are in right now. And they cover the kickpanels so you can just get the garden hose and run water on top of them and the water drains out the vehicle not onto the carpet between your mat and kickpanels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It was the only picture offered on the web site. Interesting that my imac shows the pictures side by side, but I know which ones you are talking about, I was leaning towards them anyways. The web site also says they are a couple weeks out.

Thanks,

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
I have looked at the weather Techs and really don't see much difference between them and the husky liners. The husky liners I have had never move either, once placed. I guess I need to figure out which ones are cheaper because they both are built very similar.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts