Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for good guys who know the ins and out without having to drive 400 miles, thanks

·
Registered
545 Posts
What are you needing done? You could come to NE and go to Husker Diesel

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything and everything, just someone that well stand behind what they sale, and do the work if needed. Get alot of great info on this site, but just like trying to get an answer "well tran jr handle level 4egde race"

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
If you want to talk shop, give me a call. I'd be happy to help.

I won't have a problem standing behind what I sell. Do some searching around on here, you wont find a customer of ours that's not 110% satisfied.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

Jess

·
Registered
44 Posts
What part of central iowa do you live in? I live in the southeast corner and could reccomend a place

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
If you want to talk shop, give me a call. I'd be happy to help.

I won't have a problem standing behind what I sell. Do some searching around on here, you wont find a customer of ours that's not 110% satisfied.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks!

Jess

These guys are one of the best in the business , Very Skilled and knowledgeable

·
Registered
669 Posts
umm dont know if its to far but i have every bit of work done by St. Joseph Diesel. They are a great shop that will answer all your question and they have gone plenty out of their way to see to it that my truck runs with quality.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
We make sure everything is right before it goes out the door, we don't mess around :)

Plus any and all of Jess' LMM tunes have been thoroughly tested out by yours truly ;) My truck is a great test mule for anything and everything. There's several guys on this site that we've done work for, and I would gladly refer you to any one of them to ask what they think of our work. We also offer complimentary Jimmy Johns, its mandatory with every install (little inside joke) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts