Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm sure your tuner would make one for you. But there easy to make do this to the whole table boost 0, vane position 0, timing 1, fuel add 100%.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
just mess with you torque based fuel.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
pm people i ur gona bring stuf like this up dont bradcast stuff like this please pm me

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Why Is Dmaxchris Such A Bitch?????? What Has Messed This Guys Mind Up, Seems Like All He Does Is Look For People On The Forum That Want A Smoke Tune And Fuck With Them, Whats His Deal, Does Anybody Know, Is He Gay Or Something???????????????????
You are my new favorite person. Enjoy your vacation!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Did you just ban him? If he woulda said that about somebody other than yourself or another mod, you would just told them to clean up the thread or delete/close the thread.

You guys need to relax on the your power trips IMO

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
Did you just ban him? If he woulda said that about somebody other than yourself or another mod, you would just told them to clean up the thread or delete/close the thread.

You guys need to relax on the your power trips IMO
you seriously must of not saw all what he said
and if it was to another mod it would of been the same way
i myself would of done the samething

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.