Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am just wondering what is the best lift pump system to purchase?I have the ppe kit i just haven;t installed it yet is this a good system to use or should i look else where?thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hard to say because they all do the job its suppose to. alot of people will tell you airdog but why spend that much lol. im using a holley black

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
hard to say because they all do the job its suppose to. alot of people will tell you airdog but why spend that much lol. im using a holley black
I've heard people hate on the holleys, but its hard to argue w/something that works!:rockin

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I just can't afford a ad right now. I got tires and twins to buy right now lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
I getting the airdog, ive heard they are they best.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
best as far as flow is really the aeromoitave and fuel labs lines...

best because of price is the ppe (without half assing it)

best as far as filtration (if you care) fass/airdog

·
Registered
528 Posts
get a raptor there just an airdog without the filtration i think there around 2 bills

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Put the PPE on if you have and rock it until it fails. Some last forever, some don't. I've gone through 2 but my cousin has had his for over 2 years. Even if it does break they rebuild them for around 125 bucks.
That being said, I'm getting something different next time mine goes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i had 2 of the ppe lift pump both wore out within 7-8 months hate them. the ppe is also very loud, i would go with the air dog.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
which of these pumps are flow through? hate to have one go bad and be stranded.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
which of these pumps are flow through? hate to have one go bad and be stranded.
You can definitely still drive the truck when the PPE fails. I know from experience. :D You wont be able to go past half throttle, but the truck will drive around.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
^X2...but mine would run to about 25-30mph then limp...but if you can kill em fast the warrenty is nice

1 - 20 of 26 Posts