Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
how do you know how many GPH lift pump to buy?
I want to run extra filtration, but don't know whether to do a nicktane/BD diesel. haven't gotten a definitive answer on what is different between the two and run a simple lift pump like a raptor.

I need to know if it would be better to run an AD or Fass and why? is it just because it is all built in?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
sorry i haven't been on here a lot lately ( for the last year) but what about the MITUSA?? just makes more sense to me spins faster as the engine does giving more fuel when you need it. is electric actually better or just a price difference that everyone is using airdog??? got lots of reading to catch up with everything again

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
sorry i haven't been on here a lot lately ( for the last year) but what about the MITUSA?? just makes more sense to me spins faster as the engine does giving more fuel when you need it. is electric actually better or just a price difference that everyone is using airdog??? got lots of reading to catch up with everything again
its a great pump and a friend of mine has one, however the words "labor intensive" and overkill come to mind.

its a great unit though nevertheless. but it will prevent you from using a dual cp3 kit or second alternator in the same location

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i have ad2 an its a 165 but ive hread its a 150gph flow rate

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts