Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy new tires and wheels but I'm having a hard time finding a good place online. Either the selection is limited or the price is outragous. Just wondering where you guys look first? TIA

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Check out rimzoneonline.com they have some nice setups. Honestly I have had the best experience with Les schwab, prices may be a little high but you get what you pay for. Free flat service, rotations, inspections, and the best part is they have a payment plan just in case you dont have the full amount at the time! My 2 cents :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
got my tires from discount tire direct, cheapest i found online for tires and free shipping. Not sure if they do wheels though

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
If you know what style or brand you are looking for almost any tire shop can get what you want. Look on ebay at a wheel sellers ebay store and write down some #'s then call around. I have bought tires only from discount tire direct and was very pleased.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
jdlbz, sorry I was referring to Les schwab when I said payment plan.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I dunno if its just me but i cant ever justify dropping cash on brand new tires when you can (with a little patience) pick up slightly used tires for hundreds less on craigslist.. just my 0.02 however.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just get mine from a local family owned shop... prices may not be the very best, but their service is amazing.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i just bought mine from simpletire.com shipping was fast!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discount tire direct! They have a 50 dollar coupon and free shipping now. Just got a set of wheels for 400 buck to my door. Today I went to discount tire and bought new tires, 285's for 600 bucks mounted and out the door. they knocked 12 bucks off a tire too just cause I asked! Very pleased.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Another vote for discount tire, got my coopers shipped to me free and the price couldn't be beat anywhere.

·
Registered
101 Posts
JUST SEEN some Nitto Grapplers 295/70- 18 on e bay cheaper them everyone by $60 a set of 4 . Check all big advertisers on net and no one closer then $60 difference.

·
Super Genius
1,303 Posts
Tirebuyer.com. I did try our sponsor but they didnt get close to what I paid for my wheels. Gear Alloy Big Blocks, set of 4 free ship, free lugs, 640 delivered. Totally stoked, cant wait till they get mounted.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I've bought my last 6 sets of tires (Car & Truck) from Discount Tire and have nothing but good things to say about their pricing and service.

·
Registered
488 Posts
i always look at craigslist before i do anything

1 - 20 of 28 Posts