Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discount Tire Direct. I checked both spots for tires, rimz was great customer service just couldn't beat Discount Tires prices. I would just call both, but Discount is my only spot to buy em.

If you want wheels and tires together mrwheeldeal.com was the best I've found. Tires cheaper than anywhere and wheels took free mount and balance also. Do pay for shipping but no hassle on mount/balance and still cheaper both times I've gone out looking.

Rimzoneonline.com hooked me up !!!fuel nutz

All I gotta say is
dont look or mess with rims4less!
they are located in vegas.. supposedly.
ordered me some tires. Never got a call or nothin. I got the invoice that was it. So wait 3 weeks and decide to call them. No answer. Emailed them. No answer.
2 months later still aint got em. But, they havent charged my card yet.
Gonna have to call the company and tell them to deny it 1 of these days lol

I use to hate discount tire. I recently developed a good relation ship with them and now get great prices. They also price match online prices and can usually have tires your tires in 1 to 2 days.

All I gotta say is
dont look or mess with rims4less!
they are located in vegas.. supposedly.
ordered me some tires. Never got a call or nothin. I got the invoice that was it. So wait 3 weeks and decide to call them. No answer. Emailed them. No answer.
2 months later still aint got em. But, they havent charged my card yet.
Gonna have to call the company and tell them to deny it 1 of these days lol
Rimzoneonline.com will hook u up

I use to hate discount tire. I recently developed a good relation ship with them and now get great prices. They also price match online prices and can usually have tires your tires in 1 to 2 days.
I'm the exact opposite of you after my experience with them today.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.