Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have a 2010 GMC 2500 HD CCSB LMM LOADED and I want to know what site would have the most accurate price for what I should expect to get for it private sale...Is KBB the best option or is there a better one with a more accurate market price? Thanks in advance guys.

Nate

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the problem is that there are not a lot of these trucks for sale so its kinda tough to figure out where I fit in the price spectrum....Thanks for the help...

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Tell us the miles and post a pic. Thatll give you a more accurate price than any other website.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Loaded means diffrent things to diffrent people.Like my girl,to her loaded is what her ass was last night when I sent her home.Slut

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha well this loaded is nav sunroof dvd player leather power heated seats....mileage is 4900 and pics coming soon.....its all factory stock....

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
it's worth about $20

I'll take it off your hands for $50 though, since your a fellow df member.

:)

In all seriousness.... look around on car trader and craigslist..... it will give you a better idea. What something GOES FOR and the VALUE of something are two completely different things. Especially here in PA. There can be thousands of dollars difference between the two.

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Shit thats actually a tough call.. Probably kbb then check auto trader to see what they are selling for up here. These trucks tend to sell high in pa from what ive seen.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well auto trader says 55700 and since I dont need to get rid of this Ill ask 55 prolly and I will get pics up as soon as I can...it has been garage kept never seen snow and is covered up 8.5 months a year so it is in mint condition.

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
No offense but I test drove a fully loaded brand new LML and walked out the door with a quoted price of $52k. Your gonna have to be in the 40's to move a stock truck no matter how well it was taken care of. I see fully built twinned everything lmm's with low miles going in the mid to upper 50's. Sucks but thats just the reality of it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The problem is that in this economy it is tough to sell any high dollar item. The internet has made searching for lowest prices easily done and everyone does it. Of course the best selling price is what someone is willing to pay.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah your both right its painful how they depriciate, I suppose I will have come to terms with this or just keep it...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts