241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well Obama pays for all of mine with his change bahbahahahahhaha

·
Registered
742 Posts
Well im not going to lie and say I didnt have a co signer but If you think Im spoiled because I have a co-signer that aint right.... the powerstroke hardly gets driven anymore, think about it I use absolutely zero gas when im on shift so thats atleast 100 hrs a month that im not driving, I dont drive to often and if I do its around town... never missed a payment been on time so I dont care you can wonder how I do it... but dont question me because me plus other people on here work for what we like to own... Now keep in mind I live with my parents so that saves me rent... when im not working I eat at the house, I dont pay food or rent or utilities but did you move out right after high school?
I understand if you have to have a co signer everyone has to start some where and thats fine i guess i can see how you afford when you live at home and mommy cooks for you every night. And yes actually i did move out of my house when i turned 18 and rented for 2 years i worked at a nuclear power plant as a laborer as soon as i got out of high school and went to school at nights so i could work my way up and become a nuclear operator which i am now i bought my first house at 20 years old i am now almost 22 and everything i own is in MY NAME. To me it was more important to be out on my own and maybe not have the nicest truck around but i guess some people would rather have nice trucks and still live at home with mommy and daddy

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
If we could only get this many responses this quickly on topics that matter...

When did this become a pissing match of 18 year olds and under who think they've got life by the balls? If you're young, people are gonna know that you didn't buy a $30,000 truck outright. Face the facts. You'd earn respect a lot quicker by keeping your spoiled mouths shut and working your ass off than you will by writing about what ya got like dougie.
Alright dude, I'm paying about 17K for mine interest free. I guess I'm spoiled out the ass.

Daddy once bought me lunch at burger king too. :eek:

Love to get home from a 11 hour day (got off EARLY) and be told I'm a lazy spoiled kid. :mad:

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
Well said and there are those people on here whose mommy and daddy pay for everything and there is also the 17 18 19 year olds that also say they pay for everything and im sure they may pay for some stuff but i find it hard to believe some of them making a 500 dollar truck payment and insurance, gas etc.... and still being in high school or just graduating i mean i may have been born at night but it wasnt last night i have a hard time believing some of that i understand though i wouldnt want to admit it either if my parents were paying for everything.
who says i stayed in school:)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Not diesel but I did my gasser, but i paid for everything else. BTW is this offroad fuel????
Yep, it's offroad diesel.

Basically they come to our farm, fill the furnace, onroad tank (for the 18 wheelers), and the offroad tank, all with the same hose, then throw some red dye in the furnace and offroad tank.

We run the pickup with the red stuff, we don't count on getting the tanks dipped pulling trailers only 25 miles or so at a time.

Obama doesn't need any more of our money :drink

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
yea sorry your right a nuclear powerplant opperator is better than a part time FF and maybe someday I can own my own stuff and move out of mommy and daddies house I should probably find another way to make more money? or should a lay on my ass like the rest of America?

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
My name is DuramaxDougie and I am from Maine. I have the best truck on this site so don't even try to compare or talk shit. I will straight up whoop your ass on the quarter mile or any race that you want. It's a 2006 Duramax LBZ, the best that money can buy. If anybody needs to know anything about trucks i am your guy. I know everything about anything.
reading this still makes laugh what a joke

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
i refuse to get envolved with this thread !!:D were did duki/tea bag go :rof this thread started out pretty fun now not so much i hope tea bag comes back:rof i'm staying out of this thread getting to personel welcome aboard duk!!:D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Whatever, I'm not gonna argue about the hard/work v. spoiled thing anymore, I can see where you're coming from, because most of my friends don't work for shit, I know 3 that got 1/2 trucks for their birthday or some shit like that, and these trucks never see more than the dirtbike that daddy bought them in it.

·
Diesel Addict
7,755 Posts
i love this,even if a thread is closed i can still post! this is only a fortaste of my POWER! LOL:D

241 - 255 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.