21 - 40 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Jonesy you asked a question and i just answered it. I have seen wierder things than spark plugs on a diesel. Why would you ask how to check your spark plugs if you don't have any. Dumbass

·
Registered
147 Posts
LMFAO this guys a genious:rof :rof

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
its an aftermarket race part jonsey, you have to special like tool bag dougie to have them
haha man thats what I was thinking I wish i was as cool as dbag

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
Jonesy you asked a question and i just answered it. I have seen wierder things than spark plugs on a diesel. Why would you ask how to check your spark plugs if you don't have any. Dumbass
might want to be nicer to the people here or you will get the boot. you be nice to use and we will be nice to you.

take a second and fill out your sig, so we know what ride you got, post some pic's and learn stuff from the tech's here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
257 Posts
So wait my compression ignition diesel engine has spark plugs?.... hmmmm cant seem to find them where did you say yours were on your duramax again?

hah!!! busted! :rof

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
easy there mister almighty diesel mechanic god douche, i bet my big wheel could wax your truck in the 1/4 mile

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
than answer my other question your displacing how many cubic inches in your lbz?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Whats with all the question jonesy? Im not about to spill the beans about my truck. Its one of a kind and im keeping it that way

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
So its such a secret you cant tell us how many cubic inches your LBZ displaces because yours displacing so much more than everybody else here?

oh never mind I can wait for you to look it up on google its alright

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
21 - 40 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.