·
Registered
3,028 Posts
The D-max badge does not look like an LBZ 06-07 badge

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
probably has a clapped out 7.1 in it... :rof
haha oh boy I gotta see this.... hes got the new 800hp juice... im patiently waiting for him to look up the answers online to my questions :rof

·
1,223 Posts
As much as I would like to move this to the lounge, D-Bag Dougie wouldn't be able to come in and play that way. He doesn't have enough posts. I don't think he will be here long enough to get to 25.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
yeah thats what i thought :rof :rof :rof

·
needing more money
314 Posts
The way i see it is you can't be that fast considering the hankook mts you are running are Q rated. And to save you the time of looking that up it means once you start driving over 99mph the tires start coming apart haha.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
well douche bag dougie im gonna say you pretty well got owned so you might want to go play somewhere else

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
he's so fast because he has a tornado on his truck...i need to get one
haha let me know how you like that.... any chance than can get you an 11.5? :rof

·
Registered
332 Posts

ha ha ha:rof:rof:rof

·
Registered
332 Posts

ha ha ha

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
would be nice to know where he lived...im sure someone on here isnt too far away and would love to smoke his ass

·
Registered
676 Posts
I love reading these threads haha I almost was going to mention the older style badges before someone else did!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
awww but how am I going to figure out my compression ratio, and engine displacement now? :rof

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
yeah it took me a minute to put two and two together, i did the double take on it, hahah

41 - 60 of 255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.