Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
678 Posts
watch someone park right next to you :rof

·
WOOD... man!
4,209 Posts

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Like a Boss

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
watch someone park right next to you :rof
Had that happen to me had 5 spots on either side of me when I parked came back and 2 honda civics parked on both sides if me no other spot was taken lol

·
Registered
678 Posts
Had that happen to me had 5 spots on either side of me when I parked came back and 2 honda civics parked on both sides if me no other spot was taken lol
same here ! always come out and theirs a car that tries to cuddle

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
First time i parked like that some dumbass in a 92 caddy scraped my truck from head light to tail light almost beat that guys ass i was in the truck when it happened and he just parked and tried to walk off like nothin happened

·
Registered
678 Posts
what ended up happening haha

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Cops got called i got a warning for terriostic threats lol no proof i said it lol and he got a ticket for failure to control to his car then he wrote me a check for 1500$

·
Registered
678 Posts
Cops got called i got a warning for terriostic threats lol no proof i said it lol and he got a ticket for failure to control to his car then he wrote me a check for 1500$
that sicks i bet the charges to fix your truck was way over that

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
No I had a 09 rcsb with a 4.3 and I spent 12$ on touch up paint and called it good

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
You accepted a personal check for $1500 from a guy that just accused you of terrorist threats? That's awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts