Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
Twins. Stuff is always better in pairs right? :rolleyes:

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
I'm sure I'll be told otherwise if I'm wrong, but I think twins have more capability for power as well being better for DD

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
True in away. Safer power yes more depending on the set up. Yes easier to keep them spooled and great for towing and DD.
I've heard nothing but good things about MPI. Fleece on the other hand supposedly is comparable to Danville, unless my sources are wrong. Danville is cheaper initially and cheaper to rebuild.

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
Before you pull the trigger on anything try looking up other brands. MPI, BD, Bogg Warner, Danville, HTT or what ever it is. There are many more choices than the Fleece. Other on the forum have dealt with all of them and have their opinions and facts to back them up. They've been tested so see what others recommend. These guys know what they are talking about

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
If you think about it the upgrades to go with twins is simple, that is for a daily driver and not racing. Fuel upgrade, tuning upgrade and some gauges to keep an eye on things. For racing you will need better hotter tuning, a trans and front end parts

· Stupid Has The Balls
2,701 Posts
rob can tune twins to make your motor last he is pushing 677 HP on stock internals with twins
i think thats a nice DD right there
I have a dream....:drink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.