Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the pulls at big butler fair, on July 5? I heard they usually have a good turn out, I see they are only running trucks that day.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Im pretty sure BeagleBuggy is planing on coming up that way!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'll be there, look for the black crew cab with orange stripes in the street diesel class.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you should have went no rain at the fair, i went and watched from the stands. they had 118 trucks, 40 ran in street liesenced diesel. a guy with a blue duramax won street diesel, he ran in RWYB and got i think 6th and 4th in pro street diesel.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
the blue demax is Matt Cooper..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he has one of the best running street legal dmax's i've seen pull. it was good to see a street legal diesel keep up with the unlimited gassers and open diesel guys in RWYB and pro diesel.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
thats a duramax for ya..i love Diesel Power.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
I know he was there pulling,

I heard rumors of a black/orange chevy ditch witch in the area also??????

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah I was there, ended up 9th overall. I was down in the track instead of on top of it, wasn't pretty. Truck was down on RPM's being down in the dirt like that instead of on top. I wish that we would have pulled later, because the track conditions improved the longer the event went. I ended up with an early draw in the class too which doesn't help. I got beat, bottom line. I'll try again next time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Matt is really kicking it up. I'm going to try to make Lawrence County Fair or Butler Farm show, anyone plan on going?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts