Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please PM me the contact information for George down in Baltimore Maryland? Also, does anyone know what type of transmission builds he offers? Like does he offer different builds for different power needs or is it one tranny handles all? Thanks

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
He builds trans per your needs.....not your wants.

410-960-6015.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
he does offer stage transmissions, he quoted me a stage 4 and i quote "410-960-6015. 42-4400 would include everything and you bringing me nothing". with a pump rub fix adding 150$

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Don't think he has a website. Just call or text him.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What's his number ha. Trying to get quotes and everything. Im just deciding on pulling the motor out and completely overhauling it, way more then what etendted on doing.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
I believe you tell him-- or any other trans builder what you want to do with it, and what modifications you have, and then he will tell you what he recommends.

There is not one build fits all trucks. Converters are different and the line pressure can be different for others, and there are Special Secrets mods, that a good builder can do.

·
Been there "done that"
517 Posts
Yes dont be surprised if George asks you to leave awhile. He has some mods that he keeps under wraps. Just tell him your goals he will take care of it.. and leave the rest to him.. you will not be disappointed!

·
Registered
273 Posts
He showed me some of his mods. when I picked my truck up and told me if I built it myself like I was going to it would of been fine but wouldn't have had those extra tweaks. I hate paying someone to do something I'm capable of but after talking to him for 2 hrs. after he was done I know it was money well spent.

·
Registered
839 Posts
410-960-6015 He doesnt answer most calls text him and he will text you back.George did 3 transmissions for me.He is a great guy and very busy.Dont call to shoot the sh&t he doesnt have time.After you text him and your serious he will call you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Texted him today after talking to tony at ridgerunner. Cant wait to here back:D

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dipper trans

do i just txt him what i want???? i would like to know around about price before i make an appointment or head down there. iv heard 45-5500 thats is difference

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Without billet shafts around 4800 with them around 5500 maybe more. Text him and he will call you when he gets a chance he is a busy guy. Or call him and leave a message but his inbox is usually kept full.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Actually iirc a member here (john6363) said his with billet shafts was 5800. That's everything you can get I'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Actually iirc a member here (john6363) said his with billet shafts was 5800. That's everything you can get I'm pretty sure.

Yea I paid him cash and he gave me a hell of a deal I honestly don't think he'd do it that cheap again lol

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
He's a hard guy to get ahold of so your going to have to wait a while before he gets back with you but he's a great guy to have build your trans.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts