Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
24,781 Posts
You have a crew cab so its pretty hard to fit anything bigger than a couple 10's in. When I was looking I stoped at best buy and asked a sales man what they sold to fitsubs in my truck. He said what kind of truck you got? I told him he said oh ok, heres this and walked over to a box that was 2x2x4ft I said where do you want me to put this he said well you got a crew cab so put it on your back seat! Bahahaha :rof

I found a place on ebay that custom makes a box to fit under the seat and fit 2 10's... Its freakin awesome! The box was about 150 + amp + cable + subs.... I ran mine into the factory head unit because I liked the 6disc cd changer and steering wheel controls. I had to use a adapter to plug RCA jacks into your stereo wire. Works pretty cool... And clean to! :rockin

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Cool, do you have any pics of the install? What subs and how big of an amp are you running? I have 2 10"s with a 1200w amp in my dodge and it would be nice to run something comparable to this.
Hey, Im running 2 MTX 10's with a Rock ford Fosgate 250amp. Eventually I want to get some better subs and a bigger amp :fart

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.