Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter i am planning on putting some 60% injectors and head stud's. I have enough money to either do a bigger cp3 or possibly heads but was wondering which of the two would complement my setup the best. I know it would be nice to do both just can't afford it. I'm at 587 to the wheels now and want a nice safe 650-700 hp daily driver. I know that is pushing the bottom end but i wouldn't drive it around turned up all the time. If cp3 is the answer what size. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
This winter i am planning on putting some 60% injectors and head stud's. I have enough money to either do a bigger cp3 or possibly heads but was wondering which of the two would complement my setup the best. I know it would be nice to do both just can't afford it. I'm at 587 to the wheels now and want a nice safe 650-700 hp daily driver. I know that is pushing the bottom end but i wouldn't drive it around turned up all the time. If cp3 is the answer what size. Thanks for the help.
defiantly the cp3. heads arent needed.

do a 85% over
if you would like i can pm you a quote for one

a 42% over would work as well

·
Registered
772 Posts
you have mpi twins and your only at 580?? i would say a cp3, oh yeah i highly recomend ATPtrucks, contact sickdiesel

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I still have stock injectors and sure pm me a price.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've heard the dual pumps are a good way to bend rods might be wrong.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
yea but thats inevitable
at least when you blow it up you have the dual pumps already for the motor build
you have to look to future lol

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
yea but thats inevitable
at least when you blow it up you have the dual pumps already for the motor build
you have to look to future lol
I've thought about doing that but I know it'll go boom quicker and I wanna build before boom and not risk scrapping the block.

For the little that you gain with it IMO it's not worth it lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts