725 Posts
2007 Kawi ZX14

2008 Suz GSXR750

2005 Honda XR650L

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Danger Dog you should sell me that bike
Haha for the right price i might be interested. But im sure with some patience you could probably find one like it for about 1/2 what it'd take me to sell it.

Sent using some magic and smoke signals from some Droid thing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's a couple action shots....
98 Cbr 900rr...

Here's my 90 Kx 500, this thing is wicked...

And a piece of crap Suzuki Katana I picked up cheap for some reason...

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Bluess thats a kick ass bike and is that a ss 6.0 or am i an idiot. My buddy has the same identical truck pretty nice man

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Heres my two hogs
2004 big bear chopper

Shovelhead I just restored:

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Shit pics dont work! post em up tonight

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bluess thats a kick ass bike and is that a ss 6.0 or am i an idiot. My buddy has the same identical truck pretty nice man
thanks, yup its a 6.0L might be turning into a 6.7L pretty soon though since I broke a valve. Thanks, maybe he's on SilveradoSS.com and I may know him

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
here are a couple a pics I dug up. 68 shovel during the build. 63/68 shovel original. 72 shovel that I wrecked and broke my shoulder in 3 places dearly missed.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
903 Posts
Here's a few pics of my old baby... 2001 GSXR 750, polished frame & swingarm, carbon fiber bits all over, tinted double bubble, Yoshimura RS-1 Racing exhaust, tuner & some other extras.

I ended up selling it last summer. I got to the point where all my friends either sold or wrecked their bikes so I never had anyone to ride with, I got married so I never had any extra time to go riding, and with the limited decent weather here in WA, I just came to the conclusion that I had my fun on this thing for a good 5 years and countless experiences and it was time to let her go. After doing so I went out and bought my Duramax, so its bittersweet.

Next will probably be a big cruiser. I've rode a couple Harley Road Kings and Ultra Glide, and really like the relaxed feel of them, plus my wife will ride on the back. So after we secure our first home, I'll be on the hunt for a cruiser!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Very nice looking Gixer.I had a 93 ZX11d and loved it.big bore muzzy cams bored carbs ported.Man I loved that bike,I miss wheelies and going fast.Tried the Harley thing but I had a momentary laps of reason 1 Nite with a couple beers on a bagger and trying to out run some county boys got my ass in a lot of trouble wished I had the zx for that little run.lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
903 Posts
Best looking GSXR IMO. Nice bike!
Thanks! I always got nothing but compliments on how clean it was. I bought it used so a lot of credit has to go to the original owner for spending the time he did on it. I did some of the modifications though and kept up on it. Definitely a lot of polishing to do with every wash, but well worth it as it turned heads!

Very nice looking Gixer.I had a 93 ZX11d and loved it.big bore muzzy cams bored carbs ported.Man I loved that bike,I miss wheelies and going fast.Tried the Harley thing but I had a momentary laps of reason 1 Nite with a couple beers on a bagger and trying to out run some county boys got my ass in a lot of trouble wished I had the zx for that little run.lol
Yeah I too miss the speed from time to time, and definitely hitting the twisties! I think a Harley or other big cruiser will fit me well (I'm a big boy so the reason I loved my GSXR so much was because of how wide it was, I didn't look like a rhino fucking an ostrich like I do on some of the other smaller crotch rockets) plus my wife will be able to ride on the back so it can become something we can do together from time to time.

In reality I'll probably go for a Victory, or other name brand cruiser vs. a Harley since I can't justify spending much more than $12-15k on a bike and most of the nice Road Kings are like $20k+ in my area which is stupid IMHO.

81 - 100 of 135 Posts