Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Picking it up this weekend from my good friend. 07 250f with factory 4.1 ti n megabomb header. 2700 bucks :D

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Lookin at '11 Daytona 675. Nice bike can't wait for the bank to come through!!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My 10 kxf 250

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sub'd for my future bike!

Nightmare's mobile office

·
Registered
355 Posts
Very nice looking Gixer.I had a 93 ZX11d and loved it.big bore muzzy cams bored carbs ported.Man I loved that bike,I miss wheelies and going fast.Tried the Harley thing but I had a momentary laps of reason 1 Nite with a couple beers on a bagger and trying to out run some county boys got my ass in a lot of trouble wished I had the zx for that little run.lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.com App
Why have I never heard this story scott!

Nightmare's mobile office

·
Registered
177 Posts
a little better pic of my bike in the back of the ol' dmax

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
2002 Yamaha Road Star Warrior with s few extras. :D

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
2002 Harley Night Train, 16" Chubby's, lowered 2", Big sucker stg. 2 breather, powder coated lower legs and triple trees, nothing special really... I also have powder coated gloss black primary cover, rocker boxes, cam cover and trans cover, just waiting on a rainy day to put it all on.

Also in the pic my buddy's '02 softail standard.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Yes, from what ive been told NY is def a bitch, lol. And yes, it was converted right from new which is why its never been offroad. And yes, if its not registered as street legal from the new MSO then it will be marked offroad, which can still be turned street legal but not as easy. The 2-stroke thing is cool but you gotta carry oil with you, lol. And whats nice about the ktm 300 smoker is it has the low end of a 4T and a smooth power band so more street friendly.
Well, after research, if I can pull off Reggi, I'll be posting my 300xc within a month..... You just cost me a bunch of $$$$$ :D

2002 Harley Night Train, 16" Chubby's, lowered 2", Big sucker stg. 2 breather, powder coated lower legs and triple trees, nothing special really... I also have powder coated gloss black primary cover, rocker boxes, cam cover and trans cover, just waiting on a rainy day to put it all on.

Also in the pic my buddy's '02 softail standard.
Nice, a friend is trying to sell me his Night Train. Being not so tall I'm surprised how well it fits me, but I just doubt I'd get much ride time. Hence I'm going dual sport.... One day though...

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
The dealer I just got my KTM from is KTM/Ducati. They had some very nice bikes there. And I just love the naked sports so much more humpin:

.......... Ive got 2 buddies with street legal dirt bikes, one is an 02 CRF450R the other is an 03 KTM 300 EXC smoker. The ktm's are the easiest to legalize.
And BAM. 2012 KTM 300 XC (2-Stroke :D ) Got it last week (Never mind the rag. Hadn't gotten it home yet, was showing a friend and while I'm standing in the bed next to it, a pair of barn swallows fly up to the exhaust and are eyeing the opening (A foot away from me, mind you). Since I didn't buy an 8k birdhouse, the rag went in right then and there. :rofl)

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Here is my new toy. Just got it this week and already put 1000 miles on it!

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: TerryRH

·
Registered
73 Posts
08 GSXR-1000
Bought her as a project bike awhile back. Just recently had the fairings painted matte black. Gonna clean her up really nice and throw everything back together really soon I hope.

09 R6

Reactions: TerryRH
101 - 120 of 135 Posts