Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black Bear Performance AutoCal efi live for sale. I bought it back in like 2017 and never put it on my truck because I was out of state. I have sold that truck and it has just been sitting here collecting dust. It was for a 2015 Silverado 5.3L but they told me they could be used on other vehicles. List on their website is $650.

$400 Shipped.

Plant Font Tree Rectangle Asphalt

Shipping box Rectangle Material property Box Packaging and labeling

Reactions: Ron505

Registered
I'm a huge fan of Black Bear and Justin and Jenna. Great operation. I'd suggest going over to gm-trucks.com and offering it over there. They were going to be my tuner of choice when I still had gas V8s but I traded in my 07 Sierra 1500 for an 08 Sierra 2500 Duramax. I did go back to a 05 Sierra 1500 again but just for a short period of time, during which I was very close to pulling the trigger on one of his tunes, but then traded my 05 in towards the 08 that I had sold which I never should have sold but which I got lucky to get back for the same price I sold it for, ha ha. Those were good days back then. I still miss that 08 2500 Sierra. Long bed, Duramax, Z71, crew cab, just about every feature except for the sunroof. <sigh> Someone got a real nice truck when I had to let her go and downgrade to a 2013 Impala for a few years.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a huge fan of Black Bear and Justin and Jenna. Great operation. I'd suggest going over to gm-trucks.com and offering it over there. They were going to be my tuner of choice when I still had gas V8s but I traded in my 07 Sierra 1500 for an 08 Sierra 2500 Duramax. I did go back to a 05 Sierra 1500 again but just for a short period of time, during which I was very close to pulling the trigger on one of his tunes, but then traded my 05 in towards the 08 that I had sold which I never should have sold but which I got lucky to get back for the same price I sold it for, ha ha. Those were good days back then. I still miss that 08 2500 Sierra. Long bed, Duramax, Z71, crew cab, just about every feature except for the sunroof. <sigh> Someone got a real nice truck when I had to let her go and downgrade to a 2013 Impala for a few years.
oh trust me I know how it is with getting rid of trucks that you wish you had back. I had a couple that is kill to get back, especially my LLY reg cab zf6 that I did a bunch of work to, bought it with like 60K miles..I鈥檒l try over at gm-trucks, had it listed there once and never had any bites.

Premium Member
2017 Denali HD
I have worked with Justin and Jenna, and highly recommend them. This was back around 08. That was when we were still meeting up and he would ride with you in your truck. The GM-trucks website is definitely the place to offload this. GLWS.

Reactions: Bsimster

Registered
Excellent, thank you. I believe I am interested. I would like to chat with you when convenient to verify that it will work for me. I'm not terribly familiar with the forum formats as far as private messages or anything. I'd be happy to talk to you by phone, text, Facebook Messenger or whatever works for you. Just let me know, thanks 馃憤

Registered
Well, I found where I would be able to start a conversation with you, but I think because I'm completely new, it would not allow me to do it. I'll leave my phone number here for you. Please feel free to call or text when you have a chance. I think that will be easier than trying to check back here to connect.

Thanks.
Ben 231-675-4603

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Excellent, thank you. I believe I am interested. I would like to chat with you when convenient to verify that it will work for me. I'm not terribly familiar with the forum formats as far as private messages or anything. I'd be happy to talk to you by phone, text, Facebook Messenger or whatever works for you. Just let me know, thanks 馃憤
no problem, I think the old desktop style is more user friendly than this newer mobile version of the website..my name is Jason Kivett, I鈥檓 on FB or you can text me at 660-888-9889

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.