Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got over $1k of parts in my cart, any Black Friday coupon codes???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wondering the same thing. Hope there's some good discounts on kryptonite stuff

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wan to order Hoodie for my sweets! Free shipping? Black Friday Swag deals?

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
I belive XDP diesel is offering 10% off to forum members..but excludes some manufacturers.. Sorry Dmax store.

·
Registered
90 Posts
So I found on that today (Cyber Monday) DmaxStore is running a sale on Swag! Added my ladies hoodie (good price!), and guys hoodie (Christmas Present for myself, again good price) to the cart. Estimate on shipping is $18.07 :surprise: Seriously? I even called DmaxStore to confirm that shipping is $18.07. Guy said from where ever he is to SC that is what it cost to ship. Doesn't USPS still have flat rate shipping boxes? I ordered, but I honestly can't believe I did........ These hoodies better be worth it. #CostToBeCool

·
Registered
2 Posts
California to South Carolina lol. I just bought $1600 worth of kryptonite front end stuff and they still charged me $18 to ship the ball joints and brake line kit. Oh well. I saved some dough on the front end

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
So I found on that today (Cyber Monday) DmaxStore is running a sale on Swag! Added my ladies hoodie (good price!), and guys hoodie (Christmas Present for myself, again good price) to the cart. Estimate on shipping is $18.07 :surprise: Seriously? I even called DmaxStore to confirm that shipping is $18.07. Guy said from where ever he is to SC that is what it cost to ship. Doesn't USPS still have flat rate shipping boxes? I ordered, but I honestly can't believe I did........ These hoodies better be worth it. #CostToBeCool
That's the reason I end up buying elsewhere a lot of the time. Shipping is stupid expensive to OH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts