Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was scrolling through instagram today and had an ad pop up for a fuel filter housing with a lift pump mounted on top from a company called black market performance. Anyone have any experience with this setup? I know its not on the level of Fleece or Airdog most likely. Just looking for something that will give a little help to the CP3 and maybe add a little longevity. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The whole experience I have had with bmp has not been a good thing from the start they had my money for a month and I had to beg them to send the pump finally got to talk to Adam from bmp got the delivery a month and a half later when it got to me finally after flipping out on them (Adam) on the phone I talked to him about it not coming with no fittings to the hoses he wouldn't help me out i said I would even pay for the hardware that was not with the pump I even said I would pay shipping cost no help Adam bmp. Needs to learn how to work with the customer still no help with it at all so pretty much a waste of time and money just a great boat anchor..... not happy about it all....

·
Registered
2019 3500HD 4x4 Cclb, Banks Intake, AG Diesel Module
794 Posts
My housing took a little while to arrive but it was right in the middle of the lockdown there so things happen. He always replied when I inquired about it. I don't know what the size of his operation is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My housing took a little while to arrive but it was right in the middle of the lockdown there so things happen. He always replied when I inquired about it. I don't know what the size of his operation is?
What the problem is friend it's all made in China and it takes a long time for it to get here regardless of what size of the business he has the product should be on hand for the customer but if you like give your money to him to hold that is great but I want what I pay for when I pay for it not to invest my money for him to make money what is fair is the only way to do good business... and it doesn't even come with the hardware that they list as easy 5 minutes change out list it right say it doesn't come with the hardware and I would have spent my money for something that would have all required hardware..

·
Registered
2019 3500HD 4x4 Cclb, Banks Intake, AG Diesel Module
794 Posts
What the problem is friend it's all made in China and it takes a long time for it to get here regardless of what size of the business he has the product should be on hand for the customer but if you like give your money to him to hold that is great but I want what I pay for when I pay for it not to invest my money for him to make money what is fair is the only way to do good business... and it doesn't even come with the hardware that they list as easy 5 minutes change out list it right say it doesn't come with the hardware and I would have spent my money for something that would have all required hardware..
That's all fine and we'll but not really the way it works in really anything that is small order or custom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts