Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about getting some Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares. I'm torn between wether I want to stick with black, or try white.(I've got a whole white on black theme goin on with my truck.) I guess I could always have the stock ones painted white and see what I think, but if I don't like it I'm out of the money it took to get them painted and still have to order the new ones. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's kinda what i was thinkin, but i can't picture it in my head...i looked at some guys on here and like the way the white ones look, but kinda like the black too. guess i'll swing by a body shop and get a quote on what it'd cost just to get the ones on there now painted to match. :D

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Color matched flares are 100% the way to go....not that the black looks bad, but with the way your truck is, I would def. color match the flares....I'm doing it with my truck as we speak!

·
Registered
566 Posts
that's kinda what i was thinkin, but i can't picture it in my head...i looked at some guys on here and like the way the white ones look, but kinda like the black too. guess i'll swing by a body shop and get a quote on what it'd cost just to get the ones on there now painted to match. :D
ya i have a lot of black on my truck and mine are color matched. granted it aint white, but i think you'll be more then happy with em color matched

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, rite now i'm leaning more towards the white side the more i think about it. i think the black flares maybe give it too much black on white. i've got black front and rear bumpers, soon to be black grill, black wheels, black tires:neener, black nerf bars, black tool box, black bed caps, and smoked out taillights and cab lights. oh and the black mirrors and door handles.lol i think maybe the white will accent everything pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.