Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is totally a newbie question but i gotta know
I am new to diesels. I have a 07 6.6 turbo duramax that is almost 100% stock. I added an MBRP straight pipe kit to it. Before the exhaust it put out a decent amount of black smoke, after the kit it does not black smoke AT ALL. what is something i can do quick and cheap to it to get it to black smoke again

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
oh god subscribing to see the bitch fest

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
I am new to diesels. I have a 07 6.6 turbo duramax that is almost 100% stock. I added an MBRP straight pipe kit to it. Before the exhaust it put out a decent amount of black smoke, after the kit it does not black smoke AT ALL. what is something i can do quick and cheap to it to get it to black smoke again
congrats... you have a clean running diesel :thumb

·
Premium Member
3,323 Posts
Soak a rag in used engine oil and stuff it into your intake tube. You will get your smoke back.

·
Registered
533 Posts
if you want black smoke sell it and buy a dodge... black smoke is the reason we have so many dam'd emmison laws now with our diesel pickups.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Bad question on here man

·
Registered
327 Posts
Good God, just delete this thread. Seems there's been a wave of stupidity on this forum lately.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Notice the OP hasn't posted back. Someone seems to be trolling! 👎

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
you need a seafoam intake injection mod.

You need a gallon jug and put you am inlet very near your turbo mouthpiece then hook a hose up to it, run the hose to a bottle of seafoam, you might want to rig up a way to plug the hose into a nipple on the cap of the seafoam bottle so you can turn the bottle upside down to aid in priming.

Drive fast and watch her roll coal

Sometimes some guys give noobs a hard time but I'm all about helping...enjoy your new smoker bro :thumb

·
Registered
162 Posts
^^^That is fcking hilarious. Literally laughed until a tear formed in my eye.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
I'm sort of disappointed, I had hoped for a true smoke thread.

·
USMC
795 Posts
This has to be a joke.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.