Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
you need a seafoam intake injection mod.

You need a gallon jug and put you am inlet very near your turbo mouthpiece then hook a hose up to it, run the hose to a bottle of seafoam, you might want to rig up a way to plug the hose into a nipple on the cap of the seafoam bottle so you can turn the bottle upside down to aid in priming.

Drive fast and watch her roll coal

Sometimes some guys give noobs a hard time but I'm all about helping...enjoy your new smoker bro :thumb
More of these guys should try this :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Says the guy w/ a screen name of "turbosmoke" :cookoo[1]:
WTF does my screen name have to do with anything? Do you see me starting pointless threads like this? Im big into tractor pulling, thats where that comes from. Where smoke belongs. on the track.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
I was wondering the same thing...I can't get mine to smoke at all and I don't care if you guys don't like it I think it looks cool!
Well that's cause your truck has a damn Tampon shoved up the tailpipe. Till you remove the DPF you'll only make more Regens. Remove your trucks pussypad, then do the Airbox mod or Seafoam mentioned above. Personally, I just pour the oil I drain from the motor directly into the airbox and roll coal like no tomorrow (tape up the air inlet so it don't drain out and just leave the cover off, it's my smoke oil reservoir/airbox now. Cummins fags be hatin......

·
Banned
19 Posts
Well that's cause your truck has a damn Tampon shoved up the tailpipe. Till you remove the DPF you'll only make more Regens. Remove your trucks pussypad, then do the Airbox mod or Seafoam mentioned above. Personally, I just pour the oil I drain from the motor directly into the airbox and roll coal like no tomorrow (tape up the air inlet so it don't drain out and just leave the cover off, it's my smoke oil reservoir/airbox now. Cummins fags be hatin......
yeah I'm getting all that tree hugging shit off my truck soon, A buddy of mine told me to stack a power pup and a triple dog and I would smoke good and make lots of power!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
if she aint smoking black send er back.... fits in well with drinkin beer and wastin bullets LMFAO

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
change your fuel filter thats normally always the problem lol. and when you spin it back on fill it straight to the top with gas. it helps in primeing and itll smoke for ya real good. o itll also make it sound like one of a kind. =)

·
Registered
27 Posts
This kid is a moron.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
yeah I'm getting all that tree hugging shit off my truck soon, A buddy of mine told me to stack a power pup and a triple dog and I would smoke good and make lots of power!
I'm de-tree hugging mine as soon as I can as well. But smoke=excuse for more Tree-hugging shit to be added. It's the whole reason you got that DPF shoved up your tailpipe in the first place. EFI is by far the best way to go, but smoke tuning does equal high EGTs, can wash down cylinder walls, and cause faster wear. (See the smoke tunes killed my truck thread.)

To each his own, but may I recommend one of my internet-flame retardant suits? I sell for $600 only and take pay-pal. :D Hurry, limited offer:D

I think stacking chips is gayer then a prius full of homos doing 69 in a 55
See above on your stack

·
Banned
19 Posts
I'm de-tree hugging mine as soon as I can as well. But smoke=excuse for more Tree-hugging shit to be added. It's the whole reason you got that DPF shoved up your tailpipe in the first place. EFI is by far the best way to go, but smoke tuning does equal high EGTs, can wash down cylinder walls, and cause faster wear. (See the smoke tunes killed my truck thread.)

To each his own, but may I recommend one of my internet-flame retardant suits? I sell for $600 only and take pay-pal. :D Hurry, limited offer:D
I'm not worried about the smartass' who keep talking shit cause I want my truck to smoke....it's my damn truck and I will do with it what I want, as soon as these guys make the payments then they can tell me what I can do with it.

I havn't heard much about EFI

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Best way to make smoke. Single s480 in the valley, dual fuelers, 100 over injectors, lift pump, custom tuning and a built trans and motor. That will smoke like a train and make about 900hp

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
I'm That Guy...
16,683 Posts
change your fuel filter thats normally always the problem lol. and when you spin it back on fill it straight to the top with gas. it helps in primeing and itll smoke for ya real good. o itll also make it sound like one of a kind. =)
Lets not give bad advice like this, if the kid did it are you going to pay for the damages?

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Would we have to pay for his burnt valves and roasted pistons after he starts blowin smoke everywhere? Fuck to the No.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Best way to make smoke. Single s480 in the valley, dual fuelers, 100 over injectors, lift pump, custom tuning and a built trans and motor. That will smoke like a train and make about 900hp

and a perfect cantidate for me to fix when u wrap it around a telephone pole trying to watch it smoke while going sidways

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
hey, the dumbass is right, it is his money and his truck so let him go f... it up

·
Registered
352 Posts
If you want to blow smoke:

1. Go to nearest mini-mart
2. Buy cigarettes
3. Buy lighter
4. Touch lit lighter to non-filter end of cigarette
5. Inhale

If you want your TRUCK to blow smoke:

1. Sell GM truck
2. Buy Dodge Cummins