Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pics of the black Platinum Series Westin step bars on their truck? Looking into getting some and I would like to see the fit and finish.

Or... Does anyone know of a N-fab/RBP resembling style nerf bar that is frame mounted?

Pics please! thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got some black westins, not sure if there platinum or not, but there on my crew cab dually and there the ones that extend back to the fender wells. i like em but takin em off, and gettin stainless. There kinda dirty in the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think i may go with their platinum black series. supposed to be a black powdercoating ontop of a stainless steel rail. should look spank.

·
Registered
153 Posts
post pics when you get em on there! aught to look sharp!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I did look at the mounting and unless they changed em these are mounted to the body mounts. Still pretty strong. Only a little flimsy all the way at the back.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did look at the mounting and unless they changed em these are mounted to the body mounts. Still pretty strong. Only a little flimsy all the way at the back.
platinum series are mounted to the frame, not like the nfabs/rbp's. i wont run a body mounted nerf bar now that i have debadged/demolded the sides of the dmax.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts