Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just spent a bunch of money getting injectors and cp3 and lines, get my pick up back and next day p0089 p0571 get thrown on cts.. blinkers work until i press the break cruise control works until i use turn signal reverse lights work until i hit break third break light works. cd player wont load or eject my cds. hazards work fine w/ break depressed. sick of working on this thing especially when it comes home from the shop the last thing i want to do is wrench on it when it comes back... flustered checked fuses unplugged break controller checked all bulbs checked the two grounds i know of.. could be mfs? going back to check for shorted out wires in the harness but not an electrician so not even sure what i can do with the wires on this thing. might as well be a motor wrapped in fiberoptic cable to me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
roger. yeah the factory braid is hooked up and tight i installed fass 150 and double checked that ground its hooked up and tight. also the controller j box above the spare tire checked that its clean and not corroded.. he did pull the cab and i know there is more grounds in the front clip but i don't know where there at and i don't want to pull that thing off.. since its sunday and i have to work tomorrow. haha mfs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.