Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago I blew a hole about 6" on the side of my block?Got 78,000 mi. and chevy is doing all they can to try not to warranty my engine! Lost two injectors at 45,000 and had small minor electrical problems up to this point. The only sign the day I blew the engine was a little smoke "white" and it was idling crappy? These same problems occured when I lost my injectors 30,000 mi. ago.Same day driving home from work "almost home" it sounded like a rod started knocking and someone threw a gernade in my engine as I was pulling off the freeway. Any ways it,s been at the dealership for 2 weeks now and they just opened it up today.They told me the oil looks like crap in the pan and since I do all my own oil changes "every damm 3,500 mi." they want every receipt oil+ filters that I bought since "04" as proof! That 100,000 no hassle warranty just went out the door! DELO-400 AND K&N OILFILTERS is there anything better I should have put in? Chevy,s on crack. So keep all your receipts or your in for a fight like mine if you have troubles with your engine!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Hope This Works Because I'm Going To Demand A Meeting With The Gm Rep. And Service Manager.hopefully We Find Fuel In The Oil So I Can Press My Blown Fuel Injector Issue! I Believe My First Injector Loss Caused Damaga That Led Up To This!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I Hope This Works Because I'm Going To Demand A Meeting With The Gm Rep. And Service Manager.hopefully We Find Fuel In The Oil So I Can Press My Blown Fuel Injector Issue! I Believe My First Injector Loss Caused Damaga That Led Up To This!
What was the outcome with your engine problem? :help

·
Registered
360 Posts
If they are tryinng to say that you don't change your oil enough, ask them to see if they can scrape the sludge out of it or is it squeeky kleen. Just a thought. Give them He!!.

Hope everything turns out in your favor.

duramax-rob

·
Registered
861 Posts
If they are tryinng to say that you don't change your oil enough, ask them to see if they can scrape the sludge out of it or is it squeeky kleen. Just a thought. Give them He!!.

Hope everything turns out in your favor.

duramax-rob
I can't speak for Harry but I change my Syn.oil every 5000 miles and the fuel filter. :rockin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts