Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the link to the product I'm referring to: Synthetic Motorsports:

My question is: are the 5 tunes that come on this unit the factory Edge tunes, or are they Justin's (Blue Demon Performance) tunes?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
insight doesnt offer tunes. you can use the insight as your dsp switch on lb7 and lly trucks. the insight is digital gauges.

btw, you could just ask willie at synthetic motorsports or justin on here, 2009ravenr1

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
you get his 5 custom efi tunes with the CTS to switch tunes and use as gauges.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So do I need to purchase an ecm with the EFI live stuff downloaded on it as well as the CTS unit?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,743 Posts
So do I need to purchase an ecm with the EFI live stuff downloaded on it as well as the CTS unit?
Contact MrManners or 2009RavenR1 to ask these questions, Willie is a good guy and he's the one selling this product.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I knew it was too good to be true! I thought the EFI tunes were somehow programmed into the CTS unit and fed to the truck like a normal Edge unit.

I don't need the whole v2 programming unit, I just want a CTS for guages and switching the EFI tunes. I'm not going to mess with any parameters or anything, just want someone else's well thought out tunes.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,743 Posts
Damn, I knew it was too good to be true! I thought the EFI tunes were somehow programmed into the CTS unit and fed to the truck like a normal Edge unit.

I don't need the whole v2 programming unit, I just want a CTS for guages and switching the EFI tunes. I'm not going to mess with any parameters or anything, just want someone else's well thought out tunes.
If you drive up here to Dallas, I can install the tunes on your ECM and set this up for you. It will cost you money for gas and $100 for a vin license on my v2.

Another option is to find someone locally that will do the same thing with their v2.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you drive up here to Dallas, I can install the tunes on your ECM and set this up for you. It will cost you money for gas and $100 for a vin license on my v2.

Another option is to find someone locally that will do the same thing with their v2.
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind. But this upgrade is well down the road...I still have to replace my injectors this summer :rolleyes:. Just thinking ahead!

·
I'm That Guy...
16,743 Posts
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind. But this upgrade is well down the road...I still have to replace my injectors this summer :rolleyes:. Just thinking ahead!
Let me know when you're ready and I can help you out. I go to San Antonio for work once ever 6 months or so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts