Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to link your cell phone to the onstar audio system in your truck? I've looked in the manual and haven't found anything telling how to do it. I assume I would have to buy an aftermarket product to connect it. Let me know if any of you guys have done that or products that you have seen used. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes there is a way I have also been searching for the same thing. It is blue tooth to your cell phone and connects to your stock radio system. Here are the links to what I will be installing in a few days I will let you know how it works out.
Parrot MKi9200 Advanced Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit For iPod And iPhone

Also you will need a way to connect the hands free system to your stock radio I used Quick Connect Products they were very helpful in figuring out what I needed here is the link to their site.
Parrot Kits and Quick Connect Harness Adapters

They sell both the kits for hook up and the hands free system that you will need.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Check out this site, you can do it fo sho. You will have to use two kits to make this happen one is the Lockpick and the other is just like polaris900 ^^^^ said Parrot hands-free kit.

ONSTAR LOCKPICK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts