Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help I'm about to pull the trigger on 20x9 Deathmetals but am concerned about the finish issues they were having. Does anyone know if this has been taken care of? If not i guess i'm gonna go with Stealth finish. Thanks!

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Call them and ask them. You have to remember that BMF wheels are very hard to get (from my understanding).. so I would call the company and ask.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 places that have them in both finishes just waiting on me to say which ones. I'll call them, good idea lol.:thumb

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
stealth has held up great for me, the death metals i had an issue with after a month

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
No issues with mine

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Yes run them year round,
No on the salted roads but yes to driving on the beach.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Salts on the roads is what I believe ruins the finish on them. I've seen a lot of after market wheels with the finish flacking off were they salt the roads.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Salts on the roads is what I believe ruins the finish on them. I've seen a lot of after market wheels with the finish flacking off were they salt the roads.
whatever happened to mine was UNDER The clear though. nothing was flaking and you couldn't feel anything. thats the weird part, however i think just about every set i've seen in person had that crap on em.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts