Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
After you take the molding off, if there's any residue left from the glue, you can buy a buffer wheel that fits in any drill. you can get them at any automotive paint shop or pepboys. the buffer jus melts away the glue with no real work and shine the paint up beautifully!!!!!!!!!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.