Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey i am new to the diesel world this is my first diesel. Just wanted to ask my truck now i can get up to 22 psi of boost with just [email protected] and 4 inch and i looking into getting the PPE boost and Quadzilla steath 2 am i ganna be looking over the 30 psi of boost my plan was to only put the chip at the 70 HP because i got a stock trans

·
XBoxLive: RenegadeDuramax
1,776 Posts
Hey i am new to the diesel world this is my first diesel. Just wanted to ask my truck now i can get up to 22 psi of boost with just [email protected] and 4 inch and i looking into getting the PPE boost and Quadzilla steath 2 am i ganna be looking over the 30 psi of boost my plan was to only put the chip at the 70 HP because i got a stock trans
Welcome to the forum. With those mods, you should have no worries about overspooling. You'll probably be around the 25psi mark.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok thats good to hear i dont want to have to buy a new Turbo or trans yet lol and ya i want the snow to go away also so i can take my topper off and put toolbox in and my other stuff i want to put on when it warms up lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forum. With those mods, you should have no worries about overspooling. You'll probably be around the 25psi mark.
Just wondering what I should be running at with Banks Economind, banks intake and big head? Goin with a single stack. I also don't know much about the tuning part. I tow around 10k pounds regularly and have a 2001 4x4 dually with 230kms. Thanks for any info!! Cheers!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the Banks Big Head will increase the boost about the same as the PPE boost valve. So with that in mind you should be around 25 psi range.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the Banks Big Head will increase the boost about the same as the PPE boost valve. So with that in mind you should be around 25 psi range.
Thanks for the reply. Just got the tuner on and will drive that for a bit to be able to see the difference with the add ons. I quit smokin cigs and moved on to upgrading my truck. I think the truck is goin to be more expensive but better for my health.:drink

21 - 26 of 26 Posts