Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look it's in this sig pic,i will leave it a while.....:drink:drinkugly huh?bummer it's really for the wife but she don't drive but 5k miles a year!:D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Thats a really nice looking truck!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
look it's in this sig pic,i will leave it a while.....:drink:drinkugly huh?bummer it's really for the wife but she don't drive but 5k miles a year!:D
Looks just like mine. What tires are on it? I just bought mine also...53k miles for 29k...thought it was a decent price

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Now thats some low miles. Nice truck!

·
Registered
506 Posts
beautiful rig man. ummmm i need that passenger side mirror ill be over to get it hahahhaah nice lookin trucks man

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
So how long before you move into it???
Looks nice man, congrats. I just got mine paid off today and not looking to get another just yet

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys.......285 Bf Goodrich at I guess,maybe Mt ill check when wife gets home she is out burning fossil fuels at an alarming rate.....hahaha
25 out the door gave them the 115k mile 5.3 gasser half ton on trade,even got 5 year/100k warranty extra,shetoy man these things are expensive enough!!

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how long before you move into it???
Looks nice man, congrats. I just got mine paid off today and not looking to get another just yet
he..........John now...You know this white truck is for the wife,now you stop!!:D:rof
Congrats on getting it paid off also,breathe sleep easier!:drink:drink:gearjamin

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Looks good Kevin! They sure do look nice in white. :D

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i like it!!!!!

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
they just look so nice and cleanwhen there all stock

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
is there any way signature pictures can be limited to like 100x100 or something? I feel badly for the guys with dial up.

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they just look so nice and cleanwhen there all stock
I don't own a stock truck.BUT I did go from a Superchips to a PPE,so that'll be on her LBZ w60HP tune!!:drink
is there any way signature pictures can be limited to like 100x100 or something? I feel badly for the guys with dial up.
I have no idea about the pixels,I just hit ''insert sig pic'' and it works.Most of the guys here KNOW I like to change it often and my sigs are always unique!!Thanks for the kind words!!:drink

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nice truck, congrats to the both of you :drink

·
7,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks man^^^^^^:drink:drink
trade mirrors with her...
I know huh?They won't work and she does hate the mirrors.VIN numbers have to match I was told.oh well,I like my truck,but hell those mirrors are what I need!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts