Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Bought a low mile 07 4x4 LBZ Classic today........haha

3K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  Blue01F250 
#1 ·
look it's in this sig pic,i will leave it a while.....:drink:drinkugly huh?bummer it's really for the wife but she don't drive but 5k miles a year!:D

#6 ·
So how long before you move into it???
Looks nice man, congrats. I just got mine paid off today and not looking to get another just yet

#8 ·
he..........John now...You know this white truck is for the wife,now you stop!!:D:rof
Congrats on getting it paid off also,breathe sleep easier!:drink:drink:gearjamin

#7 ·
thanks guys.......285 Bf Goodrich at I guess,maybe Mt ill check when wife gets home she is out burning fossil fuels at an alarming rate.....hahaha
25 out the door gave them the 115k mile 5.3 gasser half ton on trade,even got 5 year/100k warranty extra,shetoy man these things are expensive enough!!

#12 ·
I hate white...it's a LBZ w39k!!:drink

except for the long beds... :neener
It IS A SBCC........:drink
Thanks for the kind words fellas,we are pretty excited...:D

#13 ·
i like it!!!!!

#14 ·
thank ya sir!!It's growing on me too!!:drink:drink

#15 ·
they just look so nice and cleanwhen there all stock

#17 ·
I don't own a stock truck.BUT I did go from a Superchips to a PPE,so that'll be on her LBZ w60HP tune!!:drink
is there any way signature pictures can be limited to like 100x100 or something? I feel badly for the guys with dial up.
I have no idea about the pixels,I just hit ''insert sig pic'' and it works.Most of the guys here KNOW I like to change it often and my sigs are always unique!!Thanks for the kind words!!:drink

#16 ·
is there any way signature pictures can be limited to like 100x100 or something? I feel badly for the guys with dial up.

#20 ·
Thanks man^^^^^^:drink:drinkI know huh?They won't work and she does hate the mirrors.VIN numbers have to match I was told.oh well,I like my truck,but hell those mirrors are what I need!!!

#19 ·
Nice truck, congrats to the both of you :drink

#21 ·
Why dont you put them on yourssssss

#22 ·
cauuuuaaase...I was told at the dealer I'd have to cross ref the VIN's...So noone was sure if they'd work..I may later..:)

#23 ·
..................bumpety

#25 ·
.......cool then..do they just bolt on and plug up from the back where they mount?A Salesman told me that and his ars was new[I rem he babbled some crap bout VIN numbers,I coulda cared less at the time]........They been good to me and the service manager is a friend.....
I do all my own service,well I let em put in my trans in case I would ever had a issue with it.{st 5 trans,I'd prefer they eat the labor,if ya know........

#27 ·
damn.Man I hear that,I really got it on my mind now..:drinkI will prob end up swapping them.

#28 ·
That is a real nice truck. I am sure she will enjoy it.

My son and wife both want to get rid of the Fords that they picked out and get a DMax.

#31 ·
#30 ·
Thanks man,don't be a stranger anymore either..How is the family?

#32 ·
Hey bud - I won't -- just hadn't felt like a "diesel head" without a diesel.. sucks! Hopefully I'll be back in one ASAP (was supposed to be here yesterday..)

Family is doing good - moving to Bartlesville in July and expecting our 3rd and LAST child in October... gonna be a BUSY year!

oh, and I guess I need to give myself a sig now!

#37 ·
Get a sig ya loser......lol:TSK,make sure it's born on the 26th!!:D

its nice if it doesnt take up half the page....if you are making 5-6+ posts on one page it gets annoying to follow where each post ends and begins because of that huge picture. Im not trying to be a dick, but this is exactly why at the diesel place we decided a long time ago against allowing pictures in signatures...thats what your avatar was for IMO.
I will give in to the titty babies and kill the sig pics....Are you trying to be a dick?:TSK:LMAO:D

#33 ·
Cool....I heard that!!

#35 ·
btw with the mirrors, why would they not interchange?? They are the same damn truck. Your dealer is an idiot.

#36 ·
That truck is beautiful! Kind of looks familiar ???? (Same as mine). I'd swap those mirrors out in a hurry too if I were you. Those tow mirrors look good on any d-max IMO.

Edit:..............you only paid $25k for that truck ??? Dude you got a deal.

I work for a wholesale auto auction company and we had an '06 White LBZ LT CC with 39k miles on it that sold at the wholesale auction for $27,800. Dealer is putting it on his lot for about $32k. Its got sunroof and all.......

#38 ·
26,600 ....I got a ext warranty for 5yr/100k for another 1600[being it's for the wife and I will not mod it as heavily as mine.....maybe.....
But ya,that was giving a 2001 GMC ex cab,2wd,5.3 w 114k miles on it as a trade,plus I paid cash for mine so they worked with me a bit:drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.