Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying the bd blow off valve but was wondering if it was hard to install or not?

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
There is a couple vids on youtube i'm pretty sure jglmm has one on his lmm that's working but he wont post on the subject.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
do you sled pull?
it doesnt matter if you do or not..anyone pushing 30+ psi of boost can easily bark the turbo without sled pulling...

th old addage of diesels don't benefit from a BOV was all fine and dandy back when they weren't making 20+psi

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i dont slep pull but if i get one than i wont have to worry about any turbo bark plus i like the way they sound just wondering how hard it would be to put on

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
They do sound cool! But I don't know about 600 bucks cool

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah but with my tuning if i let off fast it barks so than i wont have to worry about any bark

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Videos does not do justice to how loud a b.o.v is on a diesel... it echoes off buildings and sound freakin crazy

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah thats why i think it would be pretty cool to have one just wanted to know what i was gonna be up against trying to put it on

·
Registered
124 Posts
type in duramax blow off vavle on u tube there is a video of it and man it sounds wicked. Thinkin about getting that soon. Just gotta figure out the instal part as well

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i dunno it cant be that hard

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
275 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn to bad there for an lly that sucks i would have bought them

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'll hopefully have a video up by next friday or saturday, cant promise any thing but that's all i'm sayin.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
still not worth it I dont think unless youre gettin an aftermarket turbo, I am considering gettin one but might wait for the SDP turbo to be released

1 - 20 of 22 Posts