Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im new to being a member but have searched this forum for info for a long time and its been so helpful. im finally a member and i hope to share my knowledge with you all too. especially if anyone wants some horns! been in the business now of installation for 5 years. anyways thank you and heres a video of the truck

phil

Attachments

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Holy chit did you really mount those on your headache rack?

Just noticed the tank lol how long can you stand on those things for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea there mounted on a rack that i built and fabbed a bracket for the horns.
they are heavy and the bell is underneath. the tank is 40 gal and theres a gas compressor in the box with an evtra 8 gal with the compressor on i can blow it forever. off about three minutes strait

·
Banned
5,738 Posts
Huh......................Why?

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I gotta get me a set of horns just for shit like that. Aside from that big ole ugly tank, I like it. :welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what do you mean why?
why not?
yeah the tank situation is a problem ive been working on for a while i think kilby enterprises might do me right with the on board comp but its gotta keep up with the horns

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
182 Posts
wow that is loud

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
hahahahahahaha!!! that's awesome

i figured that your truck was gonna come into frame but the first time it went off i really expected a train to be headed up the track

and as for the "why?"

why do we do most of the crazy stuff we do to our trucks -BC we can :)

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
lol dang that's quite the setup. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments. As for the horns everybody wants a set when it comes to price and installation no one wants them lol

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
That is awesome !

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Have you ever been behind someone going over a railroad track and let it go??? Talk about almost giving someone a heart attack esp if it was dark outside. That would win you some money on Americas funniest home videos!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
755 Posts
im about to pull the trigger on a K3LA kit... i want the K5LA's but man they are way more then the 3's!! thats awesome man!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually i have done the rr xing thinng, alot but i got caught and went to court for it. long story short the judge threw out the case i work for the railroad which def helps. k3la s are nice too just compact same loudness though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts