Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Do you guys sell just the intercooler boots for the 01-04.5 LB7 as a kit? I didn't see it like I saw for the LLY and LBZ's.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How does your trans cooler compare to one like PPE or Mike L offers? Is a direct bolt on?
Our universal trans coolers can be used in-line to increase the overall efficiency. You will need to make sure it is mounted safely and securely and will need to determine the correct fittings and lines to use, as with any universal product.

We are currently considering developing a line of direct fit diesel truck transmission coolers, and also considering plans for bringing more universal transmission coolers to market. Might I also suggest our 10, 19, or 25 row ‘oil cooler’ as that is also a great transmission cooler. Or even bigger, our new dual pass 19 and 25 row oil coolers. Let me know if you have any questions about our products, as I would be happy to help.

I'm excited to see what you guys have to bring to the table. I'm a Delaware resident and a friend with one of your employees. If you need a 05 Sierra beta tester let me know!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Awesome! Thanks for your offer, and we will definitely contact you if we are looking for that truck. :)

Do you guys sell just the intercooler boots for the 01-04.5 LB7 as a kit? I didn't see it like I saw for the LLY and LBZ's.
We sell our intercooler boots with our intercooler pipes for the LB7 as a package because we changed the design. We replaced the 90 degree boot that comes off the turbo with a straight boot and a 90 degree bend in our intercooler pipe instead. This is for added protection from blowouts under high boost.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts