Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New Tires, wheels, with run flats 37x12.50R16.5 8lug $1100 OBO

This is a brand new set of 4 37x12.50 R16.5 goodyear mt's with black powder coated 2 piece steel wheels very tuff. They have metal run flats in them. This whole package im asking $1100 OBO local pick up. Will meet somewhere for addition money.

Thanks,
Call or text for pics 918 269-0905

Attachments

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would also be willing to trade!
Im selling these to buy an AR15. If someone wants to trade one of those its a done deal.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Where you at and got any pics of the wheels... Itll help the sale

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels are also new

Tulsa, Ok area.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW I also have a set of stock steering knuckles for the 2003-2005 2500HD. Make me an offer.
-Im new to this forum stuff sorry gents.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
holy shiiite.. 1500 bucks for these? are you high?

not trying to be a douche, however you can pick up a set of these, with tires that actually FIT our trucks (not with the h1 7"bs wheels) for around 600-700 bucks bro.. Might want to lower this substantially if you're interested in a sale

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well 1st of all i copyed and pasted it from another old posting and didnt proof read it.$1100 takes it. They are all brand new, plus they will fit chevrolet but you have to have a 6 plus inch lift to clear them. They are mounted, inflated balanced and ready to go. No need to take them anywhere, JUST BOLT THEM ON, so yeah you pay a lil extra.

·
Registered
88 Posts
LOL at HMMWV tires. I wonder how those would ride at 70MPH.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL at HMMWV tires. I wonder how those would ride at 70MPH.
They actually ride pretty well from what I hear. They are just loud! A friend that lives in Louisiana has them and said he had been 90mph on them before. But drives them regular on the highway 70-80 mph. Im asking $1100 and open to trades. We do have a sister warehouse in Houston I could ship them to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts