Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Wish they had these events closer to home....

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
they put out too many emissions for Calif!:D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Also I see Idahorob holds 2 records there..wonder if he's going this year

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
It looks like Max'd Out is doing a wheel stand

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll be there. I might be racing, don't know yet.
Oh you'll be racing.

And April 24th is my B-day. That's what I want for my present from you Kyle....run your truck :rockin

You don't want to ruin my birthday do you? :mad:

·
Vendor
3,529 Posts
Oh you'll be racing.

And April 24th is my B-day. That's what I want for my present from you Kyle....run your truck :rockin

Are you going to make it?

I'm hoping to be there, I was planning on heading that way the beginning of the month when the track opens but I'll hold off and make it to the event instead.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes I'll be there. Unless things go wrong I should be racing my super street truck. If not, I'll run the daily driver in ET

·
Registered
235 Posts
My birthday is on the 28th, so needless to say im gonna be there, if the trans is still together and work doesnt slow down i might even run the truck. Id love to run kyle, I think between me and Kyle and Jerry we might be able to get a few guys from down here to head up

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sure would be fun to go watch all the trucks!!!! Just down the road from me. I just need to remember the date....

·
Registered
906 Posts
Also I see Idahorob holds 2 records there..wonder if he's going this year
I don't think Max'd Out will be there, we'll be getting it ready for the trip to TS in Bowling Green, KY in early May. I may bring my White Out truck up, we'll see.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Oh you'll be racing.

If the trans IS done, then i'll race. If not, there's no point.

I would never ruin your birthday Jerry LMAO. I'll even get drunk!!:rof

·
Registered
333 Posts
My birthday is on the 28th, so needless to say im gonna be there, if the trans is still together and work doesnt slow down i might even run the truck. Id love to run kyle, I think between me and Kyle and Jerry we might be able to get a few guys from down here to head up
We had a good time last year Tim. Roy, Bob, Justin and Jerry came up. We should make some solid plans for this year. You guys should crash at my place and we can have a little "party" (hangover included). I don't know where all the trucks will park but we can figure it out. I have an alternative spot if the interest is there.

We can turn this into a great event OR we can let it slide by. It's up to you guys. I'm always down for a good time!!:rockin

·
Registered
235 Posts
The wife and i allready talked about getting a hotel, all else fails we can crash at your place or we have family in port orchard. Probably go for the hotel, since its my birthday weekend and all. If we all make it up your way Kyle, you better make it down this way sometime

·
Registered
333 Posts
The wife and i allready talked about getting a hotel, all else fails we can crash at your place or we have family in port orchard. Probably go for the hotel, since its my birthday weekend and all. If we all make it up your way Kyle, you better make it down this way sometime
Your more than welcome to stay at my place. If it's your birthday you might want to hit up a hotel, my house is tiny LMAO!!!There's a nice hotel right downtown and it's on the water. Not much of view because it faces the ship yard. Maybe you can hear the cranes moving around? They did a bunch of work to it last year.

I came down to Woodburn twice last year and I went to the Portland NHRDA race. I'm sure i'll be down there a few more times this year. I'm gonna try and get my truck to Hubbard at the end of the month. I'll be meeting up Justin at some point. Maybe we can do a lunch or dinner thing. Might even make a weekend of it. I'll call John and see what he's got going on. You guy's will like Johnny. He goes by Big Shifter over on NWDIESELS.com. Dudes a blast!!! We have a good time:rockin

That's my story, let me know whatever you guys decide. Justin and Jerry have my number so when you guys get something solid and give me buzz and we will make it happen.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't think Max'd Out will be there, we'll be getting it ready for the trip to TS in Bowling Green, KY in early May. I may bring my White Out truck up, we'll see.
I talked to Rob yesterday for a little bit. Good luck back east fellas. Go get some goat's!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'd like to head up there again this year Kyle, but I'm pretty sure funds will not allow it. Depends on who all go's where we stay and all that mess.

Jerry you get a flatbed yet? I'd haul your truck up for ya......you know I like to tow chit!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts