·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in kamloops

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
BD diesel had 2 of their trucks out at mission last night racing the 1/4 mile it was pretty bitchin

·
Registered
352 Posts
im from abbotsford guys hope to see a bunch of you sooner or later

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
lots of people from bc on here. i go out there 5-8 times a year and love it out there

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ya I love it here, but definetly wanna do a roadtrip states side and do a tour of the country

·
Registered
130 Posts
any of you guys know of any competitions in b.c. ??? and kamloops boys !! we should start a diesel night ! like those skyline shmucks have at a&w. whos with me ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
They have them down in mission at least once a year
I think the last one was motherday weekend

·
Registered
145 Posts
me too brother sunny surrey

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey black smokie and wander...I'm in Kamloops too!!! Just brought back a 2008 LMM black in and out Sierra 3500HD dually full load SLT from Las Vegas. Great ride from Vegas to Bellingham, but after that it's spent more time at Smith's than in my driveway. Started getting fuel pressure codes and they can't seem to figure out why. Haven't even got it inspected yet...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey black smokie and wander...I'm in Kamloops too!!! Just brought back a 2008 LMM black in and out Sierra 3500HD dually full load SLT from Las Vegas. Great ride from Vegas to Bellingham, but after that it's spent more time at Smith's than in my driveway. Started getting fuel pressure codes and they can't seem to figure out why. Haven't even got it inspected yet...
very nice truck!! well that just sucks dude ! sorry to hear about that get that thing fixed !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
any of you guys know of any competitions in b.c. ??? and kamloops boys !! we should start a diesel night ! like those skyline shmucks have at a&w. whos with me ?
a wednesday or thursday evening might work for me, those skylines are nice cars.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The only thing that comes from kamloops steers and queers:rofl

21 - 40 of 432 Posts