Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

401 - 420 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Harbour City Diesel set me up with my Idaho rob efi tunes and delete. Ask for Malcolm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Harbour City Diesel set me up with my Idaho rob efi tunes and delete. Ask for Malcolm.
Thanks Man! I'll have to check them out.

I see that you're in Victoria as well, would be cool to get together for a coffee or pub beverage sometime and hear your experiences so far with the mods you've done to your truck. Fire me off a PM if you're ever interested.

DB

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
By the time you add exchange GST and shipping, you are almost at 50% more.

I see it snowed up there again, Kyle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks. The exchange rate has definitely played a part on how I'm approaching outfitting my new truck. Correction, how I am conservatively outfitting my truck in a minimalistic kind of way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi all from Lake Country, do you guys know of anyone semi-local to do the PPEI Kory Willis tunes? Thinking it's states bound only, but saw a couple approved dealers, didn't look like a B&D more like a Corner Gas ??

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Maybe DaJokr can chime in. He runs Kory's tunes.

They are fairly easy to install. They would ship you a preloaded Autocal and it's simply a flash to download via your OBDII port. A local dealer isn't required to get or run them. All updates and modifications can be done via email.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Maybe DaJokr can chime in. He runs Kory's tunes.

They are fairly easy to install. They would ship you a preloaded Autocal and it's simply a flash to download via your OBDII port. A local dealer isn't required to get or run them. All updates and modifications can be done via email.
Yup, it's just that easy. Longest part is hooking up the switch, and even that is simple.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rock Creek, south of Kelowna on the Washington border. Have a farm there. Own a 2003 GM 2500 Duramax. Love it. Looking for another one but not sure if I want a newer one. I don't know enough about newer models to compare them. Some guys say the 06-07's are better, so that's part of why I joined the forum is to see what others are finding for fuel economy and reliability.

·
Registered
577 Posts
My buddy has a 04 lb7 like yours that gets 11L/100km on the highway according to the dic, amazing. but a 15 with full deletes would be bad ass. I don't think I'd have the cahonas to delete one before the warenty was up tho.
How is the 15 on fuel after deletes? I'm in prince as well.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Prince George, 2015 lml all deletes, tunes perfect
You should fill out your sig as well! You have me curious who yo tuna is now ha ha

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Rock Creek, south of Kelowna on the Washington border. Have a farm there. Own a 2003 GM 2500 Duramax. Love it. Looking for another one but not sure if I want a newer one. I don't know enough about newer models to compare them. Some guys say the 06-07's are better, so that's part of why I joined the forum is to see what others are finding for fuel economy and reliability.
We bought a house in Rock Creek this summer. Thankfully the fire missed us... just. Will be moving in a couple of years. Retirement is almost here.

The LBZ is the best package IMHO. I can get 11 /100 on the highway with my 90 hp econo tune. :gearjamin

·
Registered
577 Posts
The best I can do is 12.5 to van from Prince but I'm right back to 13 by the time I get back. That's on 35s tho, 100hp tune.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Those 35's aren't helping. I'm running 33's with the speedo re-calibrated.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ouch! What do you get in town dajokr?
I'll give you a run in June. Possibly have a few more pennies to throw at the old girl in June plus a bd trans a buddy of mine is letting go cheap

401 - 420 of 432 Posts