Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
lets gets together next month if it works with you guys at the boston pizza parking lot in abbotsford on sumas way its a big parking lot and week can go for drinks at bp.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
sounds good, i'll get my buddy with his cummins to come out, we can have a pissin contest haha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Let us know a date when the time gets closer. I'd like to come and will spread the word.

·
Registered
352 Posts
great i go a couple of buddies with dodges they love pissing matches. i will let you guys know when.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Ya I'll spread the word myself I'm sure we could get a good sized crew out there

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lumby right here

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
thats a sick lookin picture you got there dutcher

·
Registered
352 Posts
im excited to have good diesel truck night out.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
ya i'm pretty pumped about it too

·
Registered
204 Posts
thanks rooster gotta love to hate roasting off the 37's

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
gets expensive, but it looks damn good hahaha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fraser Valley Inspections

Hey Guys/Gals,

Just a heads up....

I was pulled over by a Upper Fraser Valley Traffic member just entering Chilliwack and he stated that with new regulations in effect for lifted vehicles, they are cracking down on us. My tires were out past my fenders (quite a bit) and I didn't have my mud flaps on but he said they are targeting lifted trucks. Needless to say, I ended up with a vehicle inspection order. I had it done yesterday and passed but they are thorough. The manual they go through is an 1.5'' to 2'' thick book. Luckly when I put my lift in I put a complete front end kit in (ball joints/tie rods/pitman/idlers and brakes all around). Depending on who you go to for the inspection, they go through the interior looking for rips in seats, seat belt operation, cracks in windshields burnt our linterior lights etc etc etc.........

Here is one notice they posted. I found a second memo yesterday online but can not find it again to post here.

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=50&languageId=1&contentId=13706

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
you gotta be shitting me

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
hey jarasic, check out the date on that link, I know they're still keepin an eye on lifted trucks but I think most people have made it this far. So I'm definetly not gonna run out and buy mud flaps and shit until the time comes. knock on wood it doesn't.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
reading your signature you truck sounds pretty sick there catmenace

·
Registered
352 Posts
okay get together date set up for next saturday nov.6,2010, Boston Pizza Sumas way parking lot next to the Savon Foods. 8pm

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Sounds beauty

61 - 80 of 432 Posts