Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
So I broke down and bought some wheels, I am not a fan of Black but these sort of stuck in my head. I've always had centerline on my other truck but just wanted something a bit different. Only reason I really bought from this store is locally they wanted $700.00 to $1000.00 which I thought was just stupid. My wife says I can make copper wire fighting over a penny with myself!!! Anyway These are what I ordered. Figured everything can be put on and mounted by next weekend hopefully!

Attachments

Registered
Ive ways liked the beadlock type wheels. Make sure to post pics when you get them!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
55, been retired now for 3 years. If you call it retired I stay busy.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Well, guess they dont make a 10" wheel anymore so going back to the drawing board and looking.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Was able to get them in a 8" wheel, with upgraded lug nuts 40.00 cheaper!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
I tried 2 different times to order the design I wanted, with a decent off set, both time they were out of stock tried 8in and 10in. I got the tires at the shop still trying to find wheels. Now i guess its going to be between 169 Ulta's and Helo 791.

Attachments

Registered
I don't understand - why buy a truck unless it came with wheels? I bought my truck used; had round wheels. Been driving it around - the wheels it came with are still round. What am I missing here ?

Registered
I don't understand - why buy a truck unless it came with wheels? I bought my truck used; had round wheels. Been driving it around - the wheels it came with are still round. What am I missing here ?
Your missing simple math:
His truck + His money = His business.

Im glad to see you鈥檝e evaded the Corona so far, this place just wouldn鈥檛 be the same without your special brand of douchebaggery.

Registered
[QUOTE...Your missing simple math:...His truck + His money = His business. Im glad to see you鈥檝e evaded the Corona so far, this place just wouldn鈥檛 be the same without your special brand of douchebaggery.[/QUOTE]
..鈥︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹︹...鈥...鈥︹︹︹︹︹︹...
Thank you for your good wishes. Sorry to see you are such a delicate and sensitive person that you can't handle a little sarcastic humor...

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Well after fighting and trying to get the ones I deciding on, and purchasing three times (different places), I have given up on wheels for a while. Tires get put on in the morning, what a pain, three times I bought and paid for wheels and then they said couldnt get them. Still waiting on credit for one set. I'll let the bank do that crap. Think we got more things to do in the USA than make pretty wheels now anyway. Tires for now, wheels after everything settles down. I will however post a picture of the new tires on the truck when possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts