Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a truck today from a fellow forum user and I'm halfway home an broken down tie rods came out and were at a trucks stop and need some assistance getting truck back running right if you know of anyone in the area who could help please text or call 4058085448

·
Registered
420 Posts
Bumping for this man to find help

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Another bump to hopefully got you some assistance.

How far away from the spot of purchase are you?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys i ended up being 7 hours away from purchase point when broke down and a trucker had some tools so i got it fixed for the time being but, i got ahold of the guy and he swears nothing should have been wrong and he is upset that anything went wrong so he os going to compensate me for my time and money and also pay for the new alignment and once over the offroad shop here is going to do before my bank releases funds.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Moving-truck fixed

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Thanks guys i ended up being 7 hours away from purchase point when broke down and a trucker had some tools so i got it fixed for the time being but, i got ahold of the guy and he swears nothing should have been wrong and he is upset that anything went wrong so he os going to compensate me for my time and money and also pay for the new alignment and once over the offroad shop here is going to do before my bank releases funds.
Wow sounds like a good guy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow sounds like a good guy.
yeah he seems pretty nice but now he seems like he is craw fishing on me asking me a ton of questions and wanting proof and pictures when i already sent him three...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts