Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Colton
Cell-512-734-6384
Lampasas texas
I got a 30ft gooseneck with a winch in the front more than happy to help out also have a shop if its something we could fix ourselfs

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hayden
Dillsburg Pa
717-433-2274
I can't help to much to get you running but if your stuck I'll pull. Have access to trailers. Call or text me any time and I'll try my best to help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Joaquin "Wall Keen" (pronunciation)
2I4-663-7ll9
East of Dallas area, limited knowledge of diesels for now, but will try to help which way I can. Text first please. :neener

·
Registered
57 Posts
Need to update my contact info: new number is 770-262-8303. Name is Justin and I have tools with an above average mechanical knowledge and tools to help any way I can. Located in the south Atlanta area. Text or call anytime

·
Registered
178 Posts
Brandon
MEMPHIS, TN
***I WONT TOW OR WRENCH BUT I WILL BRING GUNS. CONSIDER YOUR VEHICLE A SACRIFICE TO THE ANIMALS. I WILL GET YOU TO SAFETY***

Just kiddin.

Text 920-456-9099. I work daytime hours as a boss so I have meetings and stuff I can't skip. I can help with some fuel and some wrenching. Don't have a trailer or shop to work on, just have my tools and experience.

·
#SecretSquirrel
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Glad to see people still contributing! Maybe we can get an updated list for 2015 :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Trai

864-993-6956 or 864-323-0356
I have a heavy equipment repair shop in upstate SC.I have a 18ft trailer to haul you also.

·
Registered
660 Posts
i dunno if i posted here or if you have a Canadian list going but i will go anywhere in the maritime's/eastern Canada to help a fellow duramax owner out, i've got a snap on D7 scan tool good up to 2012 trucks which i can do full output controls on anything engine related.

Kevin Rogers 506-988-0306, Riverview New Brunswick

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact Info: [email protected] (comes directly to my phone)
Cell: 76O.2O9.4213 Call or Text is fine.

I can't recover your vehicle yet but I can get you and your crew off the side of the road or if I'm there we can use my AAA tow. Pretty soon I should have a tandem axle flatbed and the appropriate Dmax to pull it haha. Happy to help anyone from CA state line to Mt. Charleston. That pass is hell if you're pulling a lot of gear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Mexico- Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX and I-10 corridor. In summer I am generally up around Pecos area.
Text is best I do not answer unknown call numbers. 505-350-2991
Have 5th wheel hitch, tools, and time.

241 - 254 of 254 Posts