Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 CCLB with a 6" CST lift and O broke the passenger side sway bar link. I was deer hunting and was in some rough country and these long trucks don't like the off camber stuff. Anyways, it snapped it right off. Lost the sleeve, bent the bolt and lost the lower bushings. Looking to replace both sides. I looked on CST's site and no option to just buy that kit. Any suggestions on a replacement kit? Thanks in advance.
Justin

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have the same truck as you but the short bed. I have a 6" pro comp lift on mine. Few months ago i came out of my garage and noticed my drivers side sway bar link was broke. It broke clean off just above the lower threads so i lost everything below that. Anyway pro comp makes a replacement kit for it. I forget how much it was though but want to say somewhere in the $30-$40 range and it replaces both sides. Not sure if its universal or not but thought I would let ya know.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, of course it's Sunday and no one is open so I'll start calling tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts