Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
did u just get windows 7? u might need to put your license in there
thats what i was thinking kyle, ive been messing with it tryin to copy randalls problem but i cant get the issue to come up

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put the license in. Chase and me were on the phone talking about it as I was doing it and it acts like I need to update it. Do you know were I can find that build 99 update?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It did this befor and I downloaded a update and it fixed the problem. Now I can't find the fn update!!! :flame

·
Registered
177 Posts
build 99 is not on the site it is sent with your dps tunes and it updates ur efi to display dsp tunes

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I am with you right now. Just got a DSP5 tune and open it and get the same window.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Until we have a stable version of our next full release we won't be updating the website. The RC software began as BETA, and was then named as our release candidate because it was deemed stable enough for release. We've made a few changes since then to get to RC5, however it looks like RC5 is stable enough that it will be our next full release.

In answer to the original question about the unrecognized ECM - for Duramax there hasn't been any new OS's in the last 6 months or so, so running build 88 would be fine EXCEPT for LBZ/LMM DSP. If you are running LBZ/LMM DSP you will need to install the RC software from our forum.

You should also note that because we write to different areas of the ECM for LBZ/LMM DSP you will receive that error message when you try to read out a DSP tune.

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts