Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally working on it. Wanting a full Cognito Leveling kit UCA's and all w/ steering braces. Short on money so would suck to get that and run stock shocks front and rear which are about beat anyway of 38K miles w/ lots of plowing and towing. So far I have saved a good chunk on a start. And when money comes I can upgrade of course. If ANYONE has something to sell please let me know I am ready to go. Or suggestions on something I should run please let me know as well. So far I have:

Have:
-1.5" blocks in rear
-4 Bilstein's for longer travel (used @ 50,000miles but must be better then my stockers at a stretched height, again temporary)

Need:
-U-bolts (not a big deal to get)
-Cognito UCA kit
-Steering supports (was not going to buy new, and do later in summer but if I save enough on the rest I'll buy this one new)
-Key's I am not sure of. I might just run the stock ones and see if I need more.
-Wheels/tires i'll buy new. Price shopping now. 33x11.5 (275/65-18 or 285/65-18)

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
When I was doing my Ford I needed new u-bolts because I installed a set of Caltracs along with different rear springs. I live in Orange County, CA the same place that Deaver is located so I went by there and picked some up from them for a pretty reasonable price. I would think that you could get some from Four Wheel parts on-line but since you are needing the Cognito UCA kit you should ask Nick if he has the u-bolts, I'm sure he does and if he doesn't he could point you in the right direction.

I just received my leveling kit (Stage 4 Platinum) from NorCal and will be installing it this weekend, I can't wait!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts