Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watch this show on the SPEED Channel? I love it, I would love to run my truck in it, well minus the part of beating the crap out of it in some of the challenges cause I don't have the money to fix it. Well it would all be worth it if you won. Maybe someone with a lot of money should enter there DMAX next time and show america that you don't mess with a DMAX!

·
Registered
225 Posts
hells ya! good show, i was thinkin the same thing the other night, take a duramax with a set of twins, built tranny and a oversized fuel tank.... couldn't be beat ha ha! (except finding a good driver would be the key to success...)

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
The only thing about using a truck is they do not handle as well as some of the cars on the show. If you could lower it and make the suspension tighter it would be unstoppable. I just do not see how you could make it handle better with all of the weight on the frame. They are fast in a straight line just not sure on the curves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts